Rotational Banner

Sunday, September 30, 2012

500 Subs, and a sneak peak of Season 3


Five hundred subscribers! We are very pleased to see that there is still a growing audience, and very thankful that most of you stayed. As I mention time and time again, I hope Machine Zealots can last for a significant amount of time, and hope you guys stay and enjoy the show.

As mentioned before, I am taking the liberty of upgrading our production value. This includes slicker graphics, nicer editing, and of course, better overall content. (Hopefully). I've also finished editing and polishing up the new intro sequence which will be used on the episodes starting from Season 3, January 2013.

I personally like the new intro a lot better than the current one. I don't want to spoil it by showing you guys the complete video yet though, but here's a screen shot of one of the frames:


Anyway, thanks again for the support! I'll be looking forward to the next hundred people who find Machine Zealots!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave questions or comments!