Rotational Banner

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Full of cars

Today Puyang and I went on a field trip to the 2012 Vancouver International Auto Show, along with a couple of friends. To be honest, this show wasn't super exciting, especially after being at the 2012 Taiwan International Auto Show and the 2012 RevScene Spring meet in just the last few months.

Well, a car show is a car show, and Puyang and I still finished our media responsibilities. Here are a couple of pictures Puyang took at the show:

Sebastian Vettel's Formula One RB8. 

Lexus LFA.

Lamborghini Aventador.

Chevrolet Camaro ZL1.

For the full photo album, please visit the Machine Zealots' Facebook Page. I was hoping to see a lot more cars, especially the BMW i8 concept, but sadly it wasn't there. There are other goodies of course, so be sure to check out the full album.

I'm also trying out the iphone and android app Instagram, because there are just too many interesting cars on the road I want to document. I found that using this app makes taking photos, uploading, and sharing a lot easier. If you have the app, please follow Machine Zealots, if not you can see the photos through Facebook and Twitter as well. Don't worry though, I'll keep it tasteful, only car stuff or Machine Zealots stuff.

Anyway, this video will take some time to edit, as I have filmed over 100 clips of video. Hopefully you guys will enjoy the video when it's done. That's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave questions or comments!