Rotational Banner

Thursday, August 29, 2013

RevScene Summer Meet 2013


On August 24, Puyang and I took a day off to attend this annual RevScene Summer Meet; this meet consists of local automotive enthusiasts and their very own project cars. I am always astounded when I see the amount of work that is poured out on some of these cars. My STI is definitely unworthy of being showcased at these shows. However, there is really no competition, because if you truly love cars, you'd love every car just the way it is.

I purposely filmed cars that I have never covered in the past; that just tells you how many cars come to these meets. This is the fourth installment of the RevScene meets, so if you haven't watched the past three RevScene episodes, please take a look at our episodes list and enjoy some of the awesome cars in the past!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave questions or comments!