Rotational Banner

Thursday, January 26, 2012

2012 Taipei International Auto Show



Most of you know that Puyang and I went to Taiwan for a short vacation. Personally, I had a lot of fun there, and I can't wait to go back. Some of the things I've noticed while I was there was the sort of cars that were on the road. Suzuki and Mitsubishi took most of the general population, following closely were Honda and Toyota. However, the most suprising thing for me was there were absolutely no GM cars! The largest American brand was Ford, and none of the new ones either. Subarus were suprisingly rare, but I did notice a couple of STIs while I was there.

However, if you've been in Taiwan, or are planning to go, you will notice why there are barely any American cars. The roads are extremely small, and cars and motorcycles are parked everywhere. You will need the small Japanese cars to survive for sure.

The only time I had to document cars was at the 2012 Taipei International Auto Show. It was quite funny, because I think the show girls stole the show. When I first stepped in, I noticed huge groups of men surrounding particular areas. I was curious at which cars would gather such huge crowds. As I approached, I realized they were just surrounding the show girls. I thought to myself, "Wow, this is pathetic guys."

However, after a split second, YOINK, I took out my camera and started to document the babes. lol. Yeah, boys will be boys eh?

Yes, the ladies were gorgeous, but the cars weren't that impressive. The Lexus LFA was probably the hottest car there, and the LFA has been over done in the past year or two. Needless to say, I tried to make this video exciting, but it was quite difficult. This has to be said though, cars and girls are always a good mix!

Check out the pictures below, mostly taken by Puyang. For the full Album, check out the Facebook Page. =D















I got one more piece of exciting news from Taiwan to share with you guys later. I'll post it in a couple of days. That's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave questions or comments!