Rotational Banner

Thursday, January 12, 2012

First post of 2012 =D



Just a little teaser trailer for you guys ;) I know I haven't seemed that active these couple of weeks, there is a reason, mostly personal life, but you wouldn't want to hear about that. Our full Taiwan Special episode will be airing in about two weeks. From here on, I forecast regular airing times. You can expect new videos every other Friday.

In other news, I have seen an increased amount of subscriptions to the Youtube Channel in the past couple of weeks, and nothing but supportive comments posted. I appreciate the on going support. Like I have said time and time again, you guys are what keeps Machine Zealots alive and kicking!

Welcome to 2012 you guys! Let's start our engines, and begin another awesome year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave questions or comments!