Rotational Banner

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Custom O2 Bung

In our most recent package of STI mods, we received the Nvidia V2 bell mouth catless downpipe. Although they sell it with a two bung version, I had bought the version with just one. However, the more I looked into upgrades, the more I realized that I wanted some new gauges; including a good old AFR gauge which needed another bung on the downpipe for the wideband sensor. I had a local shop weld on another bung, but unlike the two bung Nvidia downpipe, I chose to get my bung welded in a similar position to Cobb's two bung downpipe.




I also got a nice bung plug off eBay and installed it onto the downpipe, temporarily. I'll need to find the time to wrap up this downpipe with the DEI Titanium Heatwrap, which will be another episode, and then this downpipe will be ready for the big install! ;)

That's it for now! Be sure to stay tuned for more updates and news!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave questions or comments!