Rotational Banner

Monday, December 20, 2010

Happy Holidays!

There are only 5 days till Christmas, and people everywhere are in chaos mode. I recently saw a spike in traffic everywhere I go, which also means more car accidents. If that wasn't enough, it is also super icey where I live, so yet again, another danger hazard. I just wanted to remind everyone that this is supposed to be the most 'wonderful time of the year', so instead of road rage, wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

I sincerely wanted to wish every single one of you a Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays! If you want to buy some goodies for your cars, take this opportunity to look at your favorite online vendors, or local shops. Most places are having year end clearance sales, and Holiday discounts. It's too bad I had to pay for my accident earlier this month, otherwise I would have splurged a bit over the Holidays =D

As of this year, there will be no more mods! However, 2011 is just around the corner, and I can't wait to see where that takes me. I also wanted to thank all the people at Carter GM for their hard work and discounts on my Camaro repairs.

That's it for now!
Best wishes,

Spades V6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave questions or comments!