Rotational Banner

Monday, March 12, 2012

Dark and Gloomy

I can't believe how fast time flies, it's already close to mid March, and I'm feeling excited about the upcoming months. However, the weather is still as rainy as ever so shooting videos isn't as convenient as I'd like.

Well, there was a one day window of sun and cloud yesterday, so Puyang and I took this opportunity to wash our cars.



The STI's gold wheels will be swapped on the next time I see a clear day. I can't wait to use those super sticky summer tires again! My friend also stopped by, showing me his new Varis high wing spoiler for his 2010 Subaru Impreza WRX STI. It looks killer!


We are planning on making a video for his car in the near future. Hopefully we will get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave questions or comments!