Rotational Banner

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

"Jagan" Paddles, nice!

It's been over a year since I've installed the Hurst Paddle Shifter kit for the 2010 Chevy Camaro, and because I was working on my re-mastered episodes from the former Project SpadesV6, it made me think about the old days. I went onto the Camaro Forums this morning to read about what's new in the community, and I found a large number of threads about the Hurst Paddle Shifters. They are selling like hot cakes!

One of the forum members posted this:

I have one and love it, although I recently changed out the "Jagan" oversize aluminum ones for the black Derlin (smaller) ones.

I read it, and I was sort of suprised and curious. Although Hurst had originally told me they would use my name for one of their paddle designs, I had no idea they would keep their word because I had pretty much sold the Camaro around the time these paddles came into mass production.

A quick Google search for "Jagan Paddles" will quickly give you links to purchase them, and what not. I thought it was extremely cool for Hurst to keep their promise. Now the name Jagan is actually worth a bit more value I suppose, lol.

If you are a Camaro owner, or know someone who drives one, consider this product as a gift. It's not extremely cheap in price, but it's worth every penny, and it's very easy to install!

Thanks Hurst Shifters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave questions or comments!