Rotational Banner

Sunday, July 10, 2011

In Production

It's summer time, and the weather is awesome. Longer summer days means more daylight time to shoot videos. This is also the best time to just kick back, relax, hang out with friends, and drive.

Back when I was still doing the SpadesV6 videos, I had mentioned that two new semi-permanent cast members will be joining the show: Puyang, my brother, and our anonymous driver, Spades. Well we have been working hard to make videos for you guys to watch. I have a huge line up of videos shot. I just have to go through them, edit them, and process them. Here are a couple of production stills for the lulz:

Jagan directing Puyang and Spades.

Spades is having fun. I think. I can't really tell.

That's a wrap for the shooting day!

This episode will be aired on a later date. No empty promises this time though, I have most of the footage shot, I just need a couple of more shooting days to complete this episode. In the meantime, there are a couple of other episodes being shot and edited. Estimated air time for the next epsiode will be next week or, the latest, the week after that. If you are a fan of my video shenanigans, please feel free to check the tab above named MZ/SV6 Episodes for the latest information on what's in production.You can also subscribe to the Machine Zealots Youtube channel for instant updates and support our work! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave questions or comments!