Rotational Banner

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

RevXtreme sponsors Machine Zealots' new Project

Although this is mostly a personal automotive blog, I can't help but wonder how big a part serendipity has played in my automotive journey. There was the whole deal with Hurst Shifters and B&M Racing, where our negotiations to beta test a product for the 2010 Camaro had spanned across seven months. Then there is RevXtreme, a company focused on building race cars. I got to install some RevXtreme products on my 2010 Camaro for the short time I had owned it. Even to this day I vouche for their products, simply because they work, quality built, and as always, the human aspect. I have said this time and time again, customer service is what makes customers loyal, and RevXtreme has excellent customer service.

The Jet Black painted RX Oil Catch Can looks incredibly handsome.

Well, serendipity has come into play again, RevXtreme has sponsored a beautifully made forced induction application oil catch can for my 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STI. However, because RX is supplying this catch can remotely, there is a bracket we need to tweak to make it work for this car. I don't foresee this to be a huge problem though. I should be able to install this in a couple of weeks, and obviously shoot an awesome MZ style video! =D Thanks Tracy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave questions or comments!