Rotational Banner

Friday, August 26, 2011

IMPULSE goes Stage 1



I don't know what it is about my hunger for torque, but the first time I sat in an STI, the torque was the most memorable feeling. Ever since then, I have been craving that torque thrust. The Cobb Accessport is just a small step towards my goal. With the Stage 1 tune loaded, I will be seeing gains around 13% more HP and 17% more torque! It feels incredible, the power band feels smoother, and the boost kicks in around 200 RPM sooner. Leaves me with a grin on my face everytime I kick in the boost. The Cobb Accessport costs around $600, and frankly there isn't a mod out there that can deliver the same power output that the Cobb Accessport can for a similar price.

Stage 1 increases the stock boost from 14.5PSI to around 16-17PSI at peak.

This little gadget has a lot of features. Even now, I am experimenting with different options. I will be shooting a video on some of the other functions later on in the season. Oh by the way, this is the first video made with the new microphone. Working pretty well for the outside shots in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave questions or comments!