Rotational Banner

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Turbocharged Timeline



I didn't make a post about this episode specifically because I was sort of ashamed of it. It was one of the most boring videos I have ever edited and uploaded. It was neither entertaining, nor informative, and frankly I had felt that this was a sinking ship. However, I had realized this after finishing the video, and because I had worked on it for a couple of weeks, I just had to upload it for the sake of hard work. If you'd actually enjoyed this video, you are too kind. If not, then you know I hate it too, lol.

In other news, I am working with Tracy from RevXtreme on a bracket solution for the Subaru STI RX Oil Catch Can. More information about this when there is something else to report, but I am very excited about this.

I also went ahead and purchased a Cobb AccessPORT for my 2006 Subaru WRX STI. For people who know what this does, yeah, I was smiling when I got it. For people who don't know what this does, I'll have a video about the Cobb AccessPORT in the weeks to come.


I also got to spend a lot of time with my car. I've been driving around late at night for the past couple of weekends. Going to car meets, cruising with friends, and just really enjoying the car and getting to know Subarus.


There are also some other packages coming in the mail, I can't wait! Very exciting. A new DIY Episode will be uploaded on Friday, so stay tuned ladies and gents. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave questions or comments!