Rotational Banner

Saturday, March 30, 2013

2014 WRX Concept


The world debut of the 2014 Subaru WRX concept had started up quite a buzz. Initial reviews seem to be mostly positive, but it seems that most Subaru owners aren't really enjoying the new look.

I'm personally not feeling it either. I'm sure with some time, it may grow on me. However, there seems to be quite a large disconnect in essence from this WRX compared to some of the previous ones. Some of the most iconic Subarus still stem from the GC and GD WRXs in my opinion.

Only time will tell if this WRX will catch up with its predecessors.

What do you think? Do you like the concept? What do you like or not like about it?

1 comment:

  1. its like subaru just took a step into another generation, the 2013 to 2014 is a big difference in exterior design. but honestly I like it

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave questions or comments!