Rotational Banner

Thursday, March 14, 2013

800 Subscribers


It feels really great to be back in film making again. Hopefully you guys have enjoyed the new intro as well as other small upgraded details on the show. We will be doing the regular stuff here and there as time goes on. However, all joking aside, it seems that spring is coming really late to where we live. This really causes some schedule delays in the plans that Puyang and I have set out to accomplish. Rain, rain and rain!

As some of you may know by now, I am 98% sure I will be going Stage 2 on the 2006 WRX STI by this summer. I'm just waiting on certain details before I can release more information.

Thanks so much for the continual support, to the new 100 members that joined Machine Zealots, and for making us reach 800 subscribers. We hope you guys continue to stick around!

You guys are the best! God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave questions or comments!