Rotational Banner

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Front Bumper Removal and Front Plate Mod



Like I said in the video, I have had two counts of "no front License Plate" violations. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't trying to be a rebel. After the first warning, I was already going to do this mod. However, I was waiting for the magnets to arrive in the mail, and I was eventually caught on the week I was going to put it on, but it was too late =( I was charged $85, as my second warning. Otherwise, the officer could have fined me for $600 as a driving violation, revoked my license, and impounded my car.

I really wasn't going to take another chance and gamble with those odds.

Anyway, I have driven the car for a week and a half now. Mixed driving styles: Fast and slow, and on the highway and in the city. The front plate mod seems to be holding up really well. I don't think I am going to worry too much about it falling off. What I really love about it, is that you can take off the plate anytime to take some awesome pictures, or videos. Of course at car shows, with the front plate off, you can really show off those aggressive lines at the front end.

Of course, removing the bumper doesn't just have to be about the front plate mod. Use this for when you are removing your head lights, changing out your grill, or whatever you have in mind. So pick your poison.

Special Thanks to Jerry (C586)! Awesome idea sir! =D

1 comment:

  1. Thanks man... the DIY vid is very helpful!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave questions or comments!