Rotational Banner

Friday, April 1, 2011

Oh yeah... She's there.

Just a sneak peek for you guys. If you have been following my twitter updates, you would know that I was at the 2011 International Autoshow. One of the first cars that I saw, was this:


Yeah, this is the sex right here: The Firebreather concept car ladies and gents. An Edelbrock Supercharged car, producing over 600 Horse Power! I have to admit, when this car was first released, I wasn't too impressed with the pictures. I mean, yeah, it's really cool, but I didn't know what all the fuss was about.

However, that thought soon changed, when this car was staring at me in the face. A gorgeous piece of machinery. If I was driving this on the road, not even Ferraris and Lambos would phase me. It's just magnificent. If you have not yet seen this car up in person, make it one of your goals.

Again, this is just a sneek peek and update for you guys. I have a lot of video to process from the Auto Show, so expect the video out sometime next week. More on the show later ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave questions or comments!