Rotational Banner

Friday, February 18, 2011

Project Concept

Stock Camaro image from Tire Rack. Luckily, they are using the V6. Obviously, there are some differences compared to my stock car, but it works.

My ideal finished project car in my mind so far. I think gold wheels might be the way to go on this car. Can't really decide. Black, Gunmetal, Bronze, I just don't know.

Eitherway, I have most of the mods already done on this car. I have the Front Splitter, Logo Blackout, and Light Blackouts already applied. I have the Caliper Paints, Rotors, Grand Sport Stripes, in my house and ready to go. All I'm missing now is the Rear Spoiler, Window tints, Wheels, and Coilovers for lowering.

UPDATED: These are O.Z. Racing wheels, but sadly, they don't come with the right lug nut specs. I would prefer this style of wheel over the previous one though. Too bad =(

2 comments:

  1. Very nice, I like the updated wheels for sure, sorry to add insult to injury :P. Your overall concept is awesome man, can't way to see the finished product. I was wondering how the GS Stripes would look on black and they look GOOD lol. My votes for gold wheels xD

    Also, just wanted to say props for the blog man, I've been reading the reviews for awhile now and I'm always interested to see what you do next.

    Freezy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the many compliments! It's good to know there is an audience out there actually reading what I'm doing. Yes, from here on, I'm aiming for gold wheels, and the stripes are in my room, ready to be applied. Just gotta find the time.

    If you are interested, you can subscribe to my youtube channel and the blog itself.

    If you have any cool mods on your Camaro, be sure to send me pics, I also feature other peoples cars on here =D

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave questions or comments!