Rotational Banner

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Tuned In

Okay guys and gals, I just tuned the car. I need to work on the tune a bit more before I can give the full review. My first impressions though? I can feel the differences right away. Felt like my car lost 500 lbs off the line. Doesn't feel as heavy as it did stock, and that's a good thing.

The tune was also incredibly easy to load. Plug and play, 10 minutes, and your car is completely different. I'm not trying to up-sell the tune by exaggerating. Here's an example of what I mean. You know, there is always this stereotypical dirty/shaggy guy in highschool. Doesn't look like he showers, or shaves, or cuts his hair, or washes his clothes? Then, on prom night, he makes an effort: cuts and gels his hair, suits up, neat, clean, and sharp. Then you are like... "what the f*@K?". Then girls all start to notice him, etc. You see, he's the same guy, just presented differently... enough to 'wow' you.

Yeah, it's like that. But the Camaro was a handsome devil to start with, then it had that prom makeover... Can you see where I'm going with this?

Eitherway, no review today... just first impressions =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave questions or comments!