Rotational Banner

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Big Changes for SV6

What a week! I am currently waiting for my caliper paint to dry. They look super sexy by the way. Can't wait to show you guys. I've filmed a full DIY video for you guys who want to paint your own calipers. However, it will take a couple of days for me to edit and upload.

In the meantime, for those of you who are interested in the Team LLT T-shirts, I have some good news! I will be opening a Spades V6 online store very soon. You will see me wear the first Team LLT T-shirt in the caliper painting episode. I have to say, I am very happy with the quality, and I'm wearing that T-shirt proudly!

Jagan and Spades

When I mentioned that Spades V6 will be making a stronger comeback, I meant it. I've actually spent months upon months getting things done right. Finally, it seems that everything is coming together. I have two new cast members lined up, and ready to join Spades V6. My brother, PuYang and SV6's very own driver, Spades.

If it wasn't for you treasured viewers and readers, I wouldn't have gotten this far! Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave questions or comments!