Rotational Banner

Monday, May 16, 2011

My Friend's Crazy World

To start off, I love this car, but I would be lying if I had said I don't occasionally eyeball a sexy car as it drives by. Not sure if this is a direct metaphor for how I see women, hopefully not.

In any case, some of my closest friends drive some of the coolest cars. Yesterday, I was chatting with one of my friends from overseas. He lives and works in Hong Kong now, and he's doing extremely well for himself. He drives a white V8 Maserati. However, for the life of me, I forgot which model it was. All I know is, it's expensive. He told me about all of the super expensive cars that are on the streets on Hong Kong. He even said that Maybach, Rolls-Royce, and Bentleys are like taxis there, lol. WTF?

Anyway, long story short, he sent me lots of photos taken around his neighbourhood and auto shop.









I think I'm going to visit Hong Kong sometime in the future LOL.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm I wonder if I would stand out for driving my 92 Honda Civic project car LOL. Those are some impressive rides!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave questions or comments!